The Aerospace industry is accelerating its transformation to address challenges due to new expectations from customers and the implementation of new technologies.
The imperatives of decarbonizing the industry, flexibility in production rates and excellence in customer experience create a complex equation for the various stakeholders to solve. Aerospace manufacturers must now offer more services, more comfort, more safety and more connectivity while being more efficient.
Aerospace companies must therefore adopt three strategic priorities:
- Invent the aircraft (or spacecraft) of tomorrow
- Drastically reduce time-to-market
- Ensure maximum flexibility of their industrial facilities and supply chain and accelerate deliveries to respond to ever-growing demands of the market
Five levers will be key to achieve these goals:
- Design new systems in a global way, considering their life cycle,
- Ensure a true digital continuity between design, operations and services
- Digital information systems to be sustainable & modern.
- Be fully integrated into the ecosystem
- Ensure continuous talent acquisition and training
Aeroline, the essential partner
At Sopra Steria, our teams combine in-depth expertise in the aerospace business with a high level of knowledge of information systems and digitalisation. They are brought together in a dedicated organisation, Aeroline. This organisation has the best experts and project managers focused on the critical functions of the sector: Engineering, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, Maintenance and Services.
More than 5,000 employees, located in 8 countries (France, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, India, Belgium, Poland and Canada) have been supporting our customers for several years and work closely with their teams in the field. Aeroline provides a comprehensive range of complementary know-how: Consulting, Systems Integration, Infrastructure and Cloud, Cybersecurity and Software Publishing. These skills enable us to offer our customers an integrated approach to their transformation.
Aeroline in India
Being the second and fastest growing country after France within Aeroline Group, India is the expertise center of Aeroline Group and is located in Noida and Bengaluru. With our strong Aerospace know-how, technology & solution expertise, we act as a catalyst for digital transformation. We are supporting Fortune 500 customers across multiple geographies and their Indian subsidiaries for various multi-year & strategic programs. We are on a mission with long-term vision.
Providing the same capability as France or Germany, our domains of expertise encompass the areas of Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Customer Services; we provide end-to-end services including Consulting, Integration, Solutions using Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Cyber, Infrastructure and Cloud. These capabilities enable us to offer our customers an integrated approach to their transformation.
Specific offers to support our clients in their transformation challenges:
- ERP framing and implementation including SAP S4/Hana
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Artificial Intelligence: AI-Powered Aerospace
- Decarbonized aviation
- Transformation to Cloud & Support
- Critical and embedded software