The Aerospace industry is accelerating its transformation to address challenges due to lasting impacts of Covid crisis, new expectations from customers, and implementation of new technologies.
The imperatives of decarbonizing the industry, flexibility in production rates, and excellence in customer experience create a complex equation for the various stakeholders to solve. Aerospace manufacturers must now offer more services, more comfort,
more safety, and more connectivity, while being more efficient.
Aerospace companies must therefore adopt three strategic priorities:
- Invent the aircraft (or space) of tomorrow
- Drastically reduce time-to-market
- Ensure maximum flexibility of their industrial facilities and supply chain
Five levers will be key to achieve these goals:
- Design new systems in a global way, considering their life cycle,
- Ensure a true digital continuity between design, operations and services
- Modernize and digitize information systems
- Be fully integrated into the ecosystem
- Ensure continuous talent acquisition and training
Aeroline in India
Aeroline India is the expertise center of Aeroline Group located in Noida and Bengaluru. With our strong Aerospace know-how, we act as a catalyst for digital transformation, supporting Fortune 500 customers and their Indian subsidiaries for various
Our domains of expertise cover Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Customer Services and we provide end-to-end services including Consulting, Integration, Solutions using Artificial Intelligence, Cyber, Infrastructure, and Cloud. Aeroline
India is also an excellence center for SAP S4/Hana and PLM.